Friday, December 20, 2013

Time of Year to Plan

Hi everyone. I'm settling down to write and realized that I needed to start planning for 2014. What do I want to write next year, where do I want to go to meet with readers and what do I want to accomplish during the year? There are a lot of different choices and options out there and trying to narrow them down to just a few is a daunting task.

How do you all plan for the new year? Do you plan at all? Do you set goals or just go with the flow? I don't make New Years Resolutions because I never meet them, but planning my writing career is a must.

Do any of you have requests? I'm working on the fourth book in The Protector's series. It's slow going with my contracts pulling on me. I'm also working on a sequel to Nina's Neighbor with Freak's story.

I have a bear shifter storyline I have in my head along with a paranormal world storyline jumping up and down to be let out, but the bottom line is that I want to write what you want to read. Yes, the characters will drive me crazy till I write them, but I get them out some as I go along so that I can write what is due at the time.

Here are a few of my favorite books over the years that I've written.




Long Lonely Nights was a favorite of mine also. I just forgot where I put that cover. :-)

Books I've read that I loved, I have to say the New Species series by Laurann Dohner are among my most favorite along with The Breed series by Lora Leigh.

Don't forget that A Taste of Cyn is out  http://www.bookstrand.com/a-taste-of-cyn and the next book out will be The Wrangler's New Chef, a new series on Montana. It will be out Friday January 3rd. I hope to hear from all of you out there.

If I miss saying it, have a very Merry and Safe Christmas!

Marla Monroe

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Please! I have been reading along in the Men of Space Station One series and would like a continuation of that series, please!
    May joy be yours in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete