Sunday, July 14, 2013

Huge Thanks to all My Readers and an Update of My Schedule!

I can't thank all of you enough for reading my books! Not only do your comments make my day, but knowing that someone gets something out of what I write to make them smile or say "Oh!" or "Yummy!" makes it all worth while!

Thanks to readers like you, I made the Amazon top 100 Erotic Romance Authors list with An Angel for Them. Thank you all!

I also wanted to let you know that I will be at Hot Mojave Knights in Las Vegas, Nevada in October. I would love to meet some of you there. We would have a blast I can promise you! It's a readers’ conference taking place the weekend of October 18, 2013 in Las Vegas, NV!

Here's a sampling of what the event will entail:

-  Hot Mojave Knights Swag Bag
-  Access to the hospitality suite and bookstore all weekend
-  Admission to Intimate Encounters with Court Authors and Sponsor Events
-  Intimate Rendezvous event with Scribes of the Realm - "speed dating" event
-  Catered Costume Ball/Banquet with two drink tickets on Saturday night
-  Admission to the Hot Mojave Knight Crowning event on Saturday night
-  Continental Breakfasts both Saturday and Sunday mornings
-  Admission to the Featured Authors Book Signing on Sunday
 
PLUS - You can add a Friday night outing to the Hunk Mansion where attendees will be entertained by a male revue show! A party bus will take you there and back & at the venue you’ll receive two free drinks!       For information about this fun-filled weekend, go to http://www.hotmojaveknights.com
 
I hope you'll come and join me in the weekend of fun!
 
Marla
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment