Sunday, June 11, 2017

Texas Writing Trip

I'm here and attending a Margie Lawson Immersion class that lasts four days. I'm in deep edits and having a great time. Writers are always seeking to improve their books and the best way to do that is to attend workshops and classes as often as they can. I hope to always write my best book every time I set down and start one.

I've met some great new friends here and learning a lot from them as well. It's fun to find out about your fellow writers since writing tends to be a very solitary business. We sit at a computer for hours on end and never see or talk to another person if we don't have family living with us. It makes for some long days and strange actions.

I talk to my cats and listen when they talk back. I've always said they are my greatest muses. When something isn't working well, I turn to the cat and watch it sleep or play and suddenly, it all works out in my head and I start back to creating the story.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Marla
www..com

No comments:

Post a Comment