Friday, September 29, 2017

Cooler Days Ahead

I'm so happy today. The weather is much cooler this morning. I loved getting out in it to run my errands. It's supposed to last a few days, then back to the heat for a little while longer. Here in the South we don't get a true winter. We get an extended fall with maybe some freezing weather for a few days. Might be time for a trip to the mountains to experience the cold. I love the Smokey Mountains.

A long weekend in a cabin with a nice view and plenty of time to write sounds wonderful. I'd take a nice walk every morning and write the rest of the day. Yes, that sounds like a great plan to me.

I'm working on three different books right now. The main one is the Space Station One book. The next book is a sequel to the last Men of the Borderlands book and the third one is an entirely different book for my alter-ego. I'll share more about all of them as I finish them.

Here is my latest cover.
Coming October 23rd. Be sure to watch for it to go on Pre-order soon!

Marla Monroe

1 comment:

  1. I understand about Fall and Winter in the South. I grew up in Atlanta and also have lived in Chattanooga TN. I love the mountains. I prefer to stay in Gatlinburg as it is easier to walk whereas Pigeon Forge you have to drive. Whenever I am missing the mountains I visit the webcams up there. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete