Thursday, January 24, 2013

I See A Book Ahead of Me!

Well, I finally made it to Pigeon Forge, TN in the Smokey Mountains. It is absolutely gorgeous here even in the winter. I've already got a few ideas for a book and can't wait to get started on fleshing it out. I really needed this mini-vacation. I brought along all sorts of um, research material. ;-)

Be thinking of me everyone. They say there is an ice storm coming and I don't want to loose power and not be able to write when my battery goes down. Wouldn't that be crazy!  I am here to write and relax.

I hope to do a little exploring while I'm here as well to use in a book. I think it would be fun to base one out of this area. I'm going to do some serious plotting and thinking over it. One of the things I want to do is look at some of the park here and read up on the animals and such. There are so many things to do and so little time.

Okay, time to get started relaxing. LOL  I'll keep in touch while I'm here and let you know what I'm doing.

Marla

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy yourself it beautiful in Pigeon Forge. I have been there a lot. Have fun and also relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time there! Keep warm looks to be cold there for a few days!

    ReplyDelete