Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ready For A Change

 I'm looking around and finding that there are not enough hours in the day to get everything accomplished that I want to. Between the Evil Day Job and life in general, finding time to write has become a major ordeal. There has to be a better way to arrange my life. I'm going to work on it while I'm gone next weekend.

I'm leaving Thursday to head to Pigeon Forge for a nice LONG weekend of relaxation and plenty of writing. No phones to interrupt me and no distractions to entice me away from the computer. I'll keep in touch through the Internet since I would miss you guys too much otherwise, but writing is the main theme for the weekend.

Because I can't not show you, here is my latest cover. It's for Between A Rock and A Hard Place.
 
I'm not as impressed with this cover as my others, but it is still true to the characters. Vernon is bald and a bad-ass where Rhodes has long dark hair. They have to find Jessie and bring her home so they can make her theirs. The only thing standing in their way besides Tussler, her brother is, well, Jessie herself. She isn't quite sure she wants to live the life of a biker bitch. At least not the way her brother's gang lives. Little does she know that The Ghost Riders are a law unto themselves and aren't your typical MC. Vernon and Rhodes will enjoy teaching her what being their woman really means.
 
 
This is scheduled to be published in February. As soon as I have the exact date, I'll post it. I can't wait to start the next one. I already have an idea of who it will be about. Maybe I'll share that with you soon.
 
Right now I'm in the middle of edits for Making Them Happy. It's the next in the series for The Men of Space Station One.
 
Here is one of my favorite pictures that I use for inspiration. Hope you enjoy!
 



1 comment:

  1. Have a fabulous time...and enjoy the peace and quiet.
    I'm looking forward to both the books you mentioned.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete