Monday, March 4, 2013

My Wonderful Publisher!

Making Them Happy (MFM)
The Men of Space Station One #8
 

Making Them Happy (MFM)
 
They Fixed it!!! They changed the book number to 8 instead of 9. They are the best!
 
 
Now if yours truly could keep from making mistakes like that in the future! You can get it here at  http://www.bookstrand.com/node/858914
 
 
In the meantime, I'm working on the next River Bend, Texas Heat book as well as edits for Caught in the Middle of Their Love of Knights in Black Leather series.
 
 
Toying with a book about the children of Space Station One. I think everyone wants to know more about them. They have some pretty unique qualities about them. ;-0
 
I think I'll leave you with a yummy picture to fuel some of your dreams till next time.
 
Marla
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment