Saturday, October 21, 2017

Lots of Books in the Future

Finally got that touch of fall this last week and even colder weather ahead next week. I'm all over it. I have my blanket ready for sleeping and the gas fireplace cleaned in case it gets "that" cold.

Ahead for the next few months I have a lot of books coming out. First of all, It Takes Two to Heal is on pre-order at a discount until Monday when it's released. You can find it here


Also on pre-order and at a discount is Their Perfect Woman. Its book fifteen of the Men of the Border Lands series. It will be released on November 6th. You can find it here


Coming November 20th is A Home for Three, a Lost in Space book.

Coming December 8th is Their New Home, a Space Station book. I don't have a cover for this one yet, but it won't be long. I'll post it on the Minion's page first.

There will be more once I have the dates to give you. As always, you can check out the latest I'm working on, on my Facebook page or the Marla's Minions page. I post excerpts from my works in progress there, and you get to see my new covers.

Hope you have a great weekend.
Marla






1 comment:

  1. lottsOnovels on the future, dear -
    eternity's worth, if you'd respect
    Jesus N join me Upstairs to RITE.
    How do I know you dont?
    By publishing risque books.
    Please stop N write for Heaven.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete