Friday, March 29, 2019

Is it Really Spring?

I sure hope it doesn't fool me. Yeah, there are still some cold mornings, but the days are nice and warm out. Nice enough to sit outside and enjoy. I've even carried Maggie, one of the feline muses out on the front porch to enjoy the evening warmth. Naturally she wants to explore and not sit in my lap.

Currently I'm working on a Menage Mountain book. I have a biker book floating around in the back of my head though that is eating at me. Not sure if it will collate into the next book or not yet. I'll let you know when I finish this book. I've also been thinking about another book in the Planet Alpha books. It's been a while since I've written one of them. It's a crap shoot what my head will finally settle on though.

Right now, what is out for pre-order is A Menage to Celebrate. http://bit.ly/2HXGQIz 
Adonna didn’t exactly have a normal lifestyle since she owned an adult toy store, but dating two men seemed a little over the top to her, right? David and Mitch didn’t think so. They wanted a chance to get to know her.
Adonna relented and agreed to date them not expecting it to go anywhere, but found out that they were more than she expected and couldn’t help falling in love with them. They were kind and funny, and sexy as hell.
Mitch and David were serious with wanting to get to know Adonna. They meant to make her theirs. All they had to do was convince her that they meant business and were in it for keeps. Could they make her understand that sometimes three people could fall in love and be a perfect family? One to celebrate?
Don't lose out on the special price for pre-ordering. 

I better get back to writing. Have a great weekend and enjoy the weather out there. I hope you aren't in the path of more rain or snow. If you are, hunker down.

Marla Monroe
www.marlamonrore.com
@MarlaMonroe1

No comments:

Post a Comment