Thursday, May 30, 2019

Did I Say New Books?

I have a few of them out there. Her Forever Mountain is now available at Bookstrand Here is the cover.

Ménage Mountain Book 9, Finding Her Home on Ménage Mountain comes out July 12th. Here is the new cover for it. 


Book 10, Their Mountain Surprise, will be out July 26th.  I'll share cover as soon as I get it. 

Also on the horizon is a Border Lands book. Book 20, Her Border Lands Wish. It comes out June 27th.
Now that we've gone over the books. Let's talk turkey. Well, more accurately, chicken. I haven't really cooked in more years than I want to admit to but am trying to eat healthier and bought an Instant Pot. Let me be the first to tell you that there is a BIG learning curve to the Instant Pot.

My first efforts were dismal at best. I managed to choke down two days of the dry, overcooked chicken before I chunked it outside to the raccoons and possums. The steamed veggies were limp noodles but I stomached them a little better.

My second attempt came out much better, but I'm going to shave off a minute on both dishes and I think they will be perfect. I want to branch out but am a little worried about doing that. I'm thinking that I should stick to what I know for now. 

Something to think about if you're considering an Instant Pot is that the pressure valve releases steam that just happens to be located right under your kitchen cabinets if you are using it on your kitchen counter. Not good for the woodwork. I purchased a cute green (my favorite forever color) dragon to re-direct the steam. Have a look. What do you think? He's available on Amazon.



Love it when the steam comes out of his mouth. Yes, I get amused by the oddest things. Almost makes me want to cook an additional bunch of steamed veggies just to watch the steam. The felines were not amused by this however. They hissed right back.

Stay cool out there. 

Marla Monroe
www.marlamonroe.com
https://amzn.to/2uDL0ht

No comments:

Post a Comment