Sunday, May 12, 2019

Living With Feline Muses

Don't get me wrong. I love them. Love them to pieces, but they are a handful. They get into everything. I do mean everything. If you leave it anywhere accessible, they will find it and explore.  That includes laundry baskets (clean or dirty), backpacks, grocery bags, purses, suitcases, and anything they shouldn't get into.

So, the latest thing they've done is take my keys. Yes, I shouldn't have left them vulnerable to attack. I left them on the kitchen counter and they snatched them. A key fob to my car and the single key to the truck. They were gone the next morning and I had to dig up the other key fob to go to work that morning.

After much tearing up of the house I found the key fob to my car, but the truck key is still MIA. It is the only key I have to the truck. That means I can't start it. I'm going to have to go to the local Ford dealership and ask my options. They are certain to be expensive. So, the moral to this story is never leave anything of value out for the felines to confiscate. They will do it.

In book land, I have several books coming out soon.

Happy in The Border Lands is out now. You can get it here Here's the cover.


Coming soon is Her Forever Mountain will release June 3rd 



Coming soon is book Twenty of The Men of The Border Lands and books nine and ten of Ménage Mountain.  They are in edits right now.

Have a great week ahead and see you soon

Marla Monroe
www.marlamonroe.com




No comments:

Post a Comment