Thursday, May 2, 2019

Getting Things In Order

I've been asked to list a couple of series in order of what is out there and where they are. I'll do that below. First, I want to thank all of you for reading my books. The fact that you are asking me to do this means you like my books enough to want them listed out. Thanks.

Now, The Ménage Mountain Series. There are eight Ménage Mountain books so far with a ninth book that I'm currently working on. The eighth book is in edits.  Seven are available on Bookstrand and six are available on Amazon.

Her Mountain Home
Two Good Men
Belonging to Her Mountain Men
Their Mountain Love
Her Mountain Ménage
Her Mountain Family
A Ménage to Celebrate

Her Forever Mountain, book eight is in edits and I'm currently working on book nine.

The other series that I've been working on is the Men of the Border Lands series. There are three books about three sisters that I've written.
Her Perfect Men Book 18  You can also get this one at Amazon
Happy in the Border Lands Book 19
Her Border Lands Wish, book 20 is in edits right now.

Can't let you go without sharing some covers. Always have to have something hot to look at. :-)

Hope you guys have a great weekend ahead. Read a good book and relax. Life is short.
Marla Monroe

www.marlamonroe.com


1 comment: