Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Morning on the Ranch

Already about time for lunch here. It's be a great morning with some interesting workshops and time to write. The Internet here is spotty, so I won't be on as much as I would like. That just means more time to write though.

Talked with a hunky cowboy at breakfast and learned some interesting things. He talked about cattle wresling and branding and how they mostly use liquid nitrogen now to brand the cattle with. In a liquid state it is wicked cold and works just as well as branding does.

Anyway, it was fun talking to him and even more fun sitting next to him. wink wink   I'm sure he is in hog heaven with all of us women hankering to talk to him. There will be a Q&A with him tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.

That's all for now guys. I'll check in again later when I can.

Marla\
Martha's link

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like heaven to me....totally jealous!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete