Saturday, October 13, 2012

How Do You Say Goodbye?

Tomorrow is my last day at The Silver Spur in Texas. I've had a ball. The people have been wonderful and so fun to be around. Lots of things to do and so little time to do it all.  Had a cowboy interview today that was so fun. Lots of good information to draw on later.

I'll share some photos when I get home. There is a donkey family there. Jack, Jenny, and their baby.  The news is she is pregnant again. :-)  Don't they know what causes that?

My other news is that I finsihed my Christmas book, A Dirty Dozen Christmas. All I have to do now is edit and send it off. The gang had big plans for Christams but naturally they didn't exactly go as planned. Mid December you will be able to read what they did to make sure everyone had a Merry Christams.

Well, I better go pack and make sure I have everything. I'll be talking to you all from home in a few days.

Marla
Marla Monroe's Website

1 comment:

  1. WTG on finishing the Christmas book!
    Looking forward to your photos and reading what you've been researching in your coming books!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete