Sunday, October 7, 2012

It Will Soon be Cuddle Time

Hey everyone. The weather is getting cooler and soon it will be time to cuddle with your favorite man or two. Just think, sitting between to studs with a roaring fire in the fireplace and a glass of wine. I'm getting all excited already. What about you?

Early October and the ghots and goblins are already showing up in yards all over the place here. I love this time of year with so many holidays popping up here and there. There's so much to do and so little time to do it all. You need a pair of hunks to help you through it. They can do everything from carrying your packages to putting up the Christams lights.

I hope to finish up A Dirty Dozen Christmas this week. I thought I would be finished by now, but those frisky guys gave me a hard time and turned up the juice some. I can't wait to get a cover for this one. You'll need a cold drink unless you've got your own personal fan boy. Then again, if you have your own BOB, you're in good hands too - your own hands. ;-)

Now, after I finish A Dirty Dozen Christmas, what's next?  What would like to see next? Men From the Border Lands, The Men of Space Station One, A River Bend Texas Heat book or a Knights in Black Leather book? Hmmm, My first book for the Knights in Black Leather is scheduled to come out next month I think. Then there is the new paranormal series I'm working with shifters or werewolves. It's in the early stages.

Well, I best get to writing. I have a lot to get done by the end of the year. Let me hear from you on what you want to see next. My Email Address  Then there is always my My Web Page  I hope to hear from you.





Here are a few covers for you to enjoy: 
Later my friends. Have a warm and cuddly night!

No comments:

Post a Comment